Quality Control entails production at efficient cost. It means choosing the right equipment, tools and materials for production, as well as proper information management on hotel operations. Over the years, quality control has helped in business certification, customers’ confidence on products, customers’ interaction and product knowledge. A good hotel must find ways to enhance the quality of its products if it wants to remain in business.
“…to review all production specifications and criteria based on general documents and accepted product conditions…”
The objectives are;
- to inspect all products and services and make personal assessment;
- to review the list of items used in the production of goods and services in the hotel operations;
- to encourage dialogue between supervisors and their subordinates in the chain of quality control;
- to evaluate the documentation procedure and schedule tasks involved in the entire production of products;
- to under-study and make recommendations on the production phases of a product circle;
- to develop the project plan and cost analysis involved in the initiation of new products;
- to ensure effective compliance of workers in the documentation and creation of products.
Who Should Attend
This highly recommended programme is designed for
- general managers;
- hotel inspectors;
- quality control
- in particular those personnel whose performance are measure against quality control criteria in hotels
- Components of Operational Management in Hotels;
- Efficiency and Profitability of Hotel Operational Management;
- Basic Activities and Process Management in Hotel Operations;
- Information Channels/Dissemination Activities in Hotel Operations;
- Basic Concepts of Quality Control in Hotel Operations;
- The Necessities/Functions of Quality Control in Hotels;
- Checklists Details in Quality Control;
- Assessment Items in Quality Control;
- The Role of Supervisors and Inspectors in Quality Control Enforcement; and
- Helpful Tools/Worksheets in Quality Control in Hotel.
This programme is designed for two days.
The training programme will adopt practical methods such as advocacy, workshop, drills, teamwork and discussion methods. Special features such as checklist inventory will also be engaged.
- Uwadiunor Nkem Isaac: The C.E.O/Executive Director of Todinkem Consulting.
- Onwusakwe Augustine – He is a partner with Todinkem Consulting. He has over ten years experience in Restaurant/Hotel Food Quality Management;
- Yorkina Gabriel. He is the Chief Executive Officer of Yorks Holding. He has over sixteen years experience on Hotel Food Quality Control.
Indicators of Acheivement
- effective process and procedure management;
- itemization of basic variables involve in production checklist;
- preparation of menu guide/laundry guide;
- exact prediction on product output;
- reduction in food contamination;
- availability of questionnaire on Quality Control checklist.
- Hotel Training Halls;
- Rented Halls and Buildings; and
- Office Board Meeting Arena.